Sunday, December 12, 2010

'tis the season: part 1

first of all, let me clear up one misconception...mainly, for myself. 'tis NOT the season to quit blogging, even though everything else is getting busier, my roadtrip is on a hiatus, and life is getting a little monotonous. 'tis the season to take pictures of the things that keep life from being...just...monotony. even though my patience with photography wears very thin as (a) i prefer to take pictures outdoors and (b) it is cold outdoors now.

my goal this week is to take photos of pittsburgh that will convince most of my east-coast, west-coast and everything-in-between friends that pittsburgh is worth visiting! i'm not saying i'm staying here forever, but while i am here, i'd love a visit or two. i just need to figure out sleeping arrangements. (currently i'm on the very comfy pull-out couch in the guest room at my sister's house, and i haven't checked the rulebook, but i'm thinking i can't just have a pile of friends there too.)

so, YOU get to keep me accountable on my search for pictorial holiday cheer in the upcoming seven days: my goal is to have some kind of eye candy to lure you back to my blog with every day this week. until tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment